logo mali resort lipe
cencellations

Cancellations Policy

A 30% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation using a valid Visa, Master Card or debit card. The remaining 70% of the balance will be charged 7 days prior to arrival. Should you wish to cancel your reservation we apply the following policies:

  1. 1. Cancellations more than 14 days prior to arrival - Full Refund
  2. 2. Cancellations between 14 and 7 days prior to arrival - 50% refund.
  3. 3. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival and No Shows - No refund.


Departing Early

  1. 1. After arrival if for whatever reason you decide to leave before the end of your booked period there is no refund.
trip advisor

RESERVATIONS

SOL7 © 2019